If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with
heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's
foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the
of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the
measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.